In Low Light Fighting Rifle we start with building a solid foundation of grip, stance, and sight alignment. This class will introduce several Light/Illumination techniques that will focus on weapons manipulation and problem solving that integrates target discrimination in low light environments.
If you are serious about learning how to protect yourself and the people you care about with a firearm this is this class for you.
Equipment (you must provide your own equipment)
- AR15 or AK variant only (you must provide your own rifle and ammunition)
- Flashlight attached to your rifle. (Surefire scout light recommended- M300 or M600)
- Handheld Light
- 500 rounds of ammunition total
- Two 30 round magazines
- Sling (Mandatory)
- Belt that can support your equipment
- Magazine pouches (no, you can not just put your mags in pockets)
- Plate Carrier or Chest Rig.
- Batteries for electronics
- Weapons lube & tools
- Hydration & water
- Notepad & pen
- Ear & eye protection (electronic ear protection recommended)
- Personal protective equipment:
- Gloves, knee, & elbow pads
- Body armor (optional)
Class deposit is required to hold your seat, the deposit is non refundable and the remaining balance must be paid within 2 weeks of your scheduled class date.