**You must be a graduate of our Fighting Rifle class or equivalent**
The ability to correctly identify a potential target is critical. However, darkness, a weapon mounted light and dynamic environments introduce a whole new set of challenges.
In Low Light Fighting Rifle we start with building a solid foundation of grip, stance, and sight alignment. This class will introduce several Light/Illumination techniques that will focus on weapons manipulation and problem solving that integrates target discrimination in low light environments.
- Law Enforcement Officer may use their department issued AR15.
- This class focuses on self defense aspects of rifles and includes drills and exercises up to 100 yards.
If you are serious about learning how to protect yourself and the people you care about with a firearm this is this class for you.
Equipment (you must provide your own equipment)
- AR15 or AK variant only (you must provide your own rifle and ammunition)
- (Must be in compliance with all State and federal laws)
- Flashlight attached to your rifle. (Surefire scout light recommended- M300 or M600)
- Handheld Light (Olight M22 Warrior recommended)
- 500 rounds of ammunition total
- Five 10 round magazines (5 minimum, we recommend 7)
- Sling (Mandatory)
- Belt that can support your equipment
- Magazine pouches (no, you can not just put your mags in pockets)
- Plate Carrier or Chest Rig.
- Batteries for electronics
- Weapons lube & tools
- Hydration & water
- Notepad & pen
- Ear & eye protection (electronic ear protection recommended)
- Personal protective equipment:
- Gloves, knee, & elbow pads (STRONGLY RECOMMENDED)
- Body armor (optional)
Class deposit is required to hold your seat, the deposit is non refundable and the remaining balance must be paid within 2 weeks of your scheduled class date.