This is one of the most complete and fundamental classes offered. You will learn directly from experienced first responders. Firearms safety and responsible gun ownership starts with having the mindset to ensure you have the education to win the fight.
In Fighting Rifle We Focus on weapons manipulation and problem solving, this class integrates Cover/Concealment, target discrimination, movement and multiple scenarios.
Fighting Rifle we start with building a solid foundation of grip, stance, and sight alignment. We ensure students understand their rifles specific rifle zero and how it applies with their selected ammo type. Fighting rifle focuses on safety, speed and efficiency. A rifle is one of the best choices for protection when lives are on the line. We advance up to clearing weapon malfunctions, and multiple shooting positions.
Fighting Rifle day 2 picks up right where day 1 left off. Day 2 takes the essential skills/foundation and starts pushing the speed and accuracy with the introduction of dynamic movement, use of cover, shooting on the move and multiple threat engagement. This class includes multiple live fire scenarios.
Verrett’s Tactical Fighting courses are based on real world application, featuring realistic and comprehensive training methods. Building on fundamentals to create a shooter that can solve problems in real world situations. Students will learn weapons manipulation and fundamentals which will gradually be introduced into dynamic scenarios and exercises geared towards practical self defense and saving lives.
- Law Enforcement Officer may use their department issued AR15, M4/M16.
- This class focuses on self defense aspects of rifles and includes drills and exercises up to 500 yards.
If you are serious about learning how to protect yourself and the people you care about with a firearm this is this class for you.
Equipment (you must provide your own equipment)
- AR15 or AK variant only (you must provide your own rifle and ammunition)
- (Must be in compliance with all State and federal laws)
- 1000 rounds of ammunition total
- Three 30 round magazines (3 minimum, we recommend 5)
- Sling (Mandatory)
- Belt that can support your equipment
- Magazine pouches (no, you can not just put your mags in pockets)
- Plate Carrier or Chest Rig.
- Batteries for electronics
- Weapons lube & tools
- Hydration & water
- Notepad & pen
- Ear & eye protection (electronic ear protection recommended)
- Personal protective equipment:
- Gloves, knee, & elbow pads (STRONGLY RECOMMENDED)
- Body armor (optional)
Class deposit is required to hold your seat, the deposit is non refundable and the remaining balance must be paid within 3 weeks of your scheduled class date.
Handgun (you must provide your own handgun and ammunition)
Deposit $125, Full Payment $350
|Location, Date and Time||
IDAHO, May 18th-20th. 12pm-8pm, IDAHO, June 8th-11th. 12pm-8pm