Our Force on Force Fighting Handgun course is a reality-based training evolution designed to introduce and train students in the physiological and psychological conditions experienced during a use of force encounter.
This course utilizes UTM Non-Lethal Training Ammunition and weapons to immerse the student in scenario based encounters that will provide stress-inoculation and increase both confidence and ability in the event of an actual use-of-force.
This course allows students to use personal and instructed tactics and techniques with actual firearms that have been converted to fire the UTM round against skilled role players that will test their cognitive abilities and weapon skills.
Because of the nature of live fire training, even against the most realistic targets, training artificialities still exist. With UTM, all functionality of the weapon remains and only the lethality of live ammunition is removed. Students can expect this course to challenge their mental and physical abilities under stress and force split second decisions in the use of force. This is as close as you can get to an actual use of force in a training environment.
Equipment (you must provide your own equipment)
- We provide the training materials, UTM guns and ammunition
- We Provide a safety mask.
- Bring glove (highly Recommended)
- Cup (groin protection)<– Click here for Amazon link
- Belt that can support your equipment
- We provide a holster if you do not have one for a Glock Model Firearms
- Personal Holster that can safely secure your weapon during dynamic movement. (Glock Only)
- **We do not like Blackhawk Serpa Holsters**
- Magazine pouches
- Batteries for electronics
- Hydration & water
- Notepad & pen
- Body armor (optional, but recommended for law enforcement)
Class deposit is required to hold your seat, the deposit is non refundable and the remaining balance must be paid within 3 weeks of your scheduled class date.
Handgun (you must provide your own handgun and ammunition)