This class is only open to students who have completed acceptable training from a recognized training organization or are VerTac Alumni, Law Enforcement, Corrections, or Military.
•3 hour skill building course // LIMITED SPACE, sign up now.
More affordable, more efficient, and more accessible for those who need to stay sharp on their skills.
The ability to correctly identify a potential target is critical. Darkness, a weapon mounted light, and dynamic environments introduce a whole new set of challenges.
- Handgun, Rifle or Shotgun.
- Rifles with muzzle breaks must be equipped with a blast defuser IE: Surefire Warden.
- 3 Magazines
- 400 rounds of ammunition total
- Flashlight, minimum 200 lumens (REQUIRED)-contact us for recommendations.
- A weapon mounted light (strongly recommended but optional)
- Belt that can support your equipment
- Holster that can safely secure your weapon during dynamic movement
- (NO CLOTH or LEATHER HOLSTERS) We recommend the Safariland ALS holsters
- **We do not like Blackhawk Serpa Holsters**
- Magazine pouches
- Batteries for electronics
- Weapons lube & tools
- Hydration & water
- Notepad & pen
- Ear & eye protection (electronic ear protection recommended)
- Personal protective equipment:
- Gloves, knee, & elbow pads (RECOMMENDED)
- Body armor (optional, but recommended)
Why you need this class
- Because it it bad ass an you need to do more bad ass things