Approaching handgun manipulation from the standpoint of human biomechanics, ergonomics, and mental processing, the D5 Handgun program is as much about understanding the handgun as it is about understanding yourself and the principles that make you who you are. Developed for beginner, intermediate and advanced shooters, Disruptive Science™ Handgun is designed to give students a template for increasing; mental acuity, focus, dexterity, balance, and spatial awareness while performing skill-based handgun manipulations. These same skills have direct application in your daily life and your interactions with the people around you. The D5 Handgun program will not just make you a better shooter. It will help you find performance and understanding in all aspects of your life.
- Handgun (you must provide your own handgun and ammunition)
- 1000 rounds of ammunition total
- Belt (Stiff belt that can support your equipment)
- Holster that can safely secure your weapon during dynamic movement.
- Ear & eye protection (electronic ear protection recommended)
- No Cloth or leather Holsters -We recommend the Safariland ALS or GLS line of holsters
- No Blackhawk Serpa Holsters
- Magazine pouches
- Batteries for electronics
- Weapons lube & tools
- Hydration & water
- Notepad & pen
- Gloves, knee, & elbow pads (recommended)