This course offers insight to civilians and off duty law enforcement responses to active shooters. We will be specifically reviewing the New Zeland mosque shooting and putting a heavy emphasis on shooting moving targets.
This class will have a primary focus on techniques that best prepare you to deal with a complex and rapidly evolving situation. We must train to act when neccesarry but not overreact.
Concealed carry can be extremely dangerous if you do not fully understand and train with proper techniques.
VerTac courses are based on real world application, featuring realistic and comprehensive training methods. Building on fundamentals to create a shooter that can solve problems in real world situations. Students will learn weapons manipulation and fundamentals which will gradually be introduced into dynamic scenarios and exercises geared towards practical self defense and saving lives.If you are serious about learning how to protect yourself and the people you care about with a firearm this is this class for you.
Equipment (you must provide your own)
- Handgun (you must provide your own handgun and ammunition)
- 500 rounds of ammunition
- Belt that can support your equipment
- Hard sided holster that can safely secure your weapon during dynamic movement.
**No cloth or leather holsters**
**No Blackhawk Serpa holsters**
Magazine pouches if that is what you use (pocket carry is also acceptable)
Batteries for electronics
Weapons lube & tools
- Hydration & water
Notepad & pen
- Ear & eye protection (electronic ear protection recommended)
- Gloves, knee & elbow pads (RECOMMENDED)
- Small table, chair and pop up tent (recommended)