500 rounds // 4 hours
If you want to shoot like an MFCEO you have to train like an MFCEO.
Come shoot VerTac drills under the eye of an instructor.
This is a class built to maximize range time and and efficiency of practice for those who already posses the kowledge and skill sets but need to refine, perfect, or push those abilities.
- Fighting Handgun Drills Condensed into 5 hours for those top level shooters who need to get critical range time in but have limited resources. This class was created at the request of multiple Law Enforcement Officers who require a more condensed yet complete training session.
- Verrett’s Tactical Fighting Handgun courses are based on real world application, featuring realistic and comprehensive training methods. If you are serious about learning how to protect yourself and the people you care about with a firearm this is this class for you.
- Class deposit is required to hold your seat, the deposit is non refundable and the remaining balance must be paid within 3 weeks of your scheduled class date.
- Handgun (you must provide your own handgun and ammunition)
- 500 rounds of ammunition total
- Belt (Stiff belt that can support your equipment)
- Holster that can safely secure your weapon during dynamic movement.
- Ear & eye protection (electronic ear protection recommended)
- No Cloth or leather Holsters -We recommend the Safariland ALS or GLS line of holsters
- No Blackhawk Serpa Holsters
- Magazine pouches (We recommend Esstac Kiwi pouches)
- Batteries for electronics
- Weapons lube & tools
- Hydration & water
- Notepad & pen
- Gloves, knee, & elbow pads (recommended)
- Body armor (optional, but recommended)